, but full support is available only in the MPC-BE
(recommended version of MPC-BE is: 22.214.171.12499 or newer).
It is also recommended to have an SSE2-capable CPU, with Windows 7 (or newer) installed and at leaser a DirectX 9 video card.
Starting with version 0.3.0 of MPC Video Renderer, it has been added support for XySubFilter
Changes to MPC Video Renderer 0.3.2.860:
- Fixed the debug version in DX11 mode on systems in which the D3D11*SDKLayers.dll files are missing.
- Fixed HDR-SDR conversion in DX11 mode in some situations.
- Fixed DX9 mode on AMD graphics cards.
- Fixed freezes after frequent navigation on the timeline.
- The DXVA2 video processor now uses only permitted output formats. This fixes problems with AMD graphics cards.